Dermal fillers for rejuvenation
As we age, various intrinsic and extrinsic factors such as loss of subcutaneous fat, change in bone structure, gravity, sun exposure and loss of elasticity can cause the development of facial wrinkles, folds, hollowing, and sagging.
With modern cosmetic medical techniques, more and more people are choosing non-surgical facial enhancement procedures to correct these issues. One such treatment is dermal fillers, which are comprised of a sugar-based compound (Hyaluronic Acid) found naturally in the body.
Over 35% of our patients are men and women in their fifties and above, and they want very subtle and natural-looking results. Patients in this age demographic usually cannot have much downtime, nor do they want it to be obvious they have had cosmetic treatment done. Under the guidance of a skilled and experienced clinician, our patients receive subtle and natural-looking results, and will never look fake or plastic after treatment.
Dermal fillers can effectively improve the following age-related concerns and more:
- Facial hollowing and sagging (Liquid Face Lift).
- Lip augmentation, definition and volumisation.
- Reduction of lines known as “smoker’s lines” around the lip.
- Deeper, static facial lines, folds, and wrinkles.
- Tear trough and periorbital rejuvenation.
- Deep frown lines that do not respond to wrinkle relaxers.
- Skin laxity, “crêpiness” and dehydration (non-volumising injectable moisturisers and bio-remodellers).